To our valued customers,
Evenglide - Doors by Design are closely monitoring and responding to COVID-19 as it evolves in Australia. Our top priorities are the safety and wellbeing of our customers and our employees of Evenglide.
Aligning with Health Authorities
We are closely monitoring updates from the Department of Health and the World Health Organisation regarding COVID-19. We will continue to seek guidance from these agencies, public health officials and all levels of government on an ongoing basis.
Protecting our employees and customers
Due to COVID-19, our office and staff are taking necessary precautions to ensure the safety & well-being of our customers and staff. Please read the following for our updated business process during this time.
Offices & Showrooms are Open
Evenglide remains open and compliant with all Government Guidelines. Our Office and Showroom are currently open and available for customers to visit.
In order to abide by current government legislation and requirements, customers much assist the Evenglide Team in their details for COVID safe practices, contact tracing and other requirements when wishing to enter the Showroom.
Customers can expect the following when visiting our Showroom:
- Customers must wait at the Entrance Door for a staff member to greet you before entering the premise.
- All visitors and employees are to maintain a distance of 1.5 metre apart
- All employees and visitors must record their presence at each site by scanning the QR code located at each entry point, once scanned it will prompt the user to enter their full name and phone number. The only exception to this process is anyone who does not have access to a smart phone, in which the existing attendance recording system maybe used
- In addition all visitors to our showrooms are required to be asked the usual health questions prior to entering the showrooms.
- All employees and visitors entering all sites must wear a face mask as per public health advice
- Additional sanitiser locations are available through all sites
The Evenglide Team thanks all our customers for working with us to stay safe during this time
Money or Cash Payments
As a business we will still accept cash however we will encourage the use of non-contact payment such as card payments or direct deposit.
Pre-site Attendance Check
We have adapted an appropriate screening process for all staff and customers. Prior to confirming attendance to a customer’s premises/site, the following questions are being asked:
- Have you or anyone in your home travelled overseas in the last four weeks?
- Have you or anyone in your home been in contact with anyone who is confirmed with, or showing symptoms of the COVID-19?
- Does anyone in the household or on-site have flu-like symptoms?
We will continue to service all our customers however all self-isolating customers must inform our office immediately and before any appointments with our business, so that additional measures can be taken to protect our staff.
Digital Brochures and Paperwork
Until further notice all physical brochures have been removed from our showroom and office, however our website remains up to date with digital brochures of all our products.
If you have any ongoing work, we ask that all confirmation paperwork is emailed to your representation instead of physical copies.
Please note: If you have been overseas in the last 30 days or if you feel unwell, you must inform our staff immediately.
Assisting our Employees
We are in continuous communication with our employees reminding them about the importance of good hygiene, providing them with health education and support whenever needed.
We continue to work with our team to source and provide safety items such as sanitizers and protective supplies. We have distributed ‘Safety Packs’ to all our customer-facing employees to ensure they have the tools and supplies necessary to protect themselves. This has not altered the service and products we will continue to provide to our customers.
Business as usual
Evenglide - Doors by Design is currently unaffected and continues to operate at full capacity to service all our customers.
We thank all our customers for their support during this time and we will continue to provide updates as the situation evolves.